Let your business soar with Consolidated Communications Cloud Services
Enjoy the powerful benefits of Consolidated Communications Cloud Services delivered with the expertise and support expected from an industry leader. We can help determine the right solution for your move to the cloud and we’ll make getting there simple, regardless of your teams’ IT expertise.
Consolidated Communications' Suite of Cloud Services
Consolidated Communications Cloud Services are designed to increase your organization's efficiency and enable you to stay dedicated to your goals, while we handle the day-to-day management of your hosted services.
||SingleLink® - Unified Communications is a state of the art hosted unified communications solution that allows you to seamlessly connect where you need to and when you want to.
||Cloud Compute offers dedicated and secure infrastructure resources that are hosted and managed by a proven team that you can count on.
||Cloud Wifi eliminates the hassle of maintaining your own wireless network while providing clear and simple tools to easily take advantage of a multitude of features.
||Data Protection is the data back-up and recovery solution you need to safeguard your business, hosted and managed by the dependable Consolidated Communications team.
Our best in class partnerships allow us to offer the sharpest technology available anywhere, while our business philosophy keeps us focused on our individual customers like you.
With more than a century of success, Consolidated Communications is the experienced and reliable partner who can help your business successfully harness the power of Cloud Services, all while powering your business with our traditional communications solutions.
Why Choose Consolidated Communications for the Cloud?
Rockler chose Consolidated Communications’ cloud hosted VoIP solution over a premise-based system for several reasons:
- It significantly reduces the management time required by Rockler IT staff.
- This frees up IT resources to focus on other organizational goals and work on forward-looking initiatives.
- At the same time, the cloud solution reduces both up-front and ongoing capital outlay.
“The Consolidated Communications SingleLink cloud-based hosted VoIP service simplifies almost every aspect of our operation. Consolidated Communications owns the technology, the signaling and provides the support, and we get everything we need in a nutshell for one monthly lease price. Best of all, we get flexibility, so the service expands or contracts with our business.” Read more
— Jim Yothers, IT Systems Manager of Rockler
Helping Businesses Reach the Cloud
Organizations of all sizes and complexities have questions regarding the cloud and how it applies to their business.
Some of these questions include:
- What are the differences between the various “cloud” services?
- Will the infrastructure be available?
- Will throughput equal what could be purchased through traditional options?
- Can I secure my data and information assets the same as if I owned the infrastructure?
- Are cloud services for test and development only or can it handle production?
- How can a migration to the cloud be smooth and painless?
- What business challenges do you want to address through cloud computing?
Consolidated Communications delivers the expertise and experience necessary to help businesses answer these questions and maximize the power and performance of the cloud for their systems.